| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Newberry, Mi in August is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Newberry, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Newberry, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Newberry, Mi:
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) W
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) WSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 191 kms (118.7 miles) SW
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SW
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) SSW
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 237.4 kms (147.5 miles) NNE
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) ENE
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) ENE
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) ESE
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 208.9 kms (129.8 miles) SSE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) SSE
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) S